Monday, April 9, 2018 / by Taryn Hale
Elite Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bag peanut butter chips (5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl until blended.
- Blend in the vanilla and egg.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt, and then slowly add and mix into the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet by the teaspoonful.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake!